The Youth Alana PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Alana is a beautiful and relaxed-fit knit pattern.
° The front has a v neckline.
° The back can have a v neck or a low scoop back. Add an optional strap or ties across the scoop back option.
° 5 hemline options: crop, top, curved top, dress, or maxi length.
° You can add an optional side slit on the maxi length.
° Plus add optional inseam pockets on the dress or maxi options!
° The neckline, straps, and armscyes are finished with knit binding.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 11 pages. 44 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 11 pages. 44 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.