The Youth Brenda PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Dolman top and tunic made for knit fabrics.
° Solid front option with 2 neckline options: scoop neck or v-neck.
° Hemmed faux button-front top option that ties in the front.
° Solid front option has 3 hemlines: straight top, curved top, or straight tunic length.
° The curved top length extends past tunic length in the back for optimum coverage.
° 6 sleeve options: short sleeves, fitted 3/4 or long sleeves, ruffled sleeves, or a relaxed fit, cuffed long sleeve with or without the ruffle sleeve layered on top.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 2 pages: bicep adjustments, how to grade for smaller width and larger height or larger width and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 25 pages. 58 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 23 pages. 44 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: