The Youth Kaia PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Lined bodice with scoop neck front and tie back.
° 2 tie-back options: single tie or double tie (can be tied with both ties in the back OR one in the front and one in the back).
° Choose from short ties or long ties.
° 3 sleeve options: sleeveless, short, or half sleeve.
° Full circle skirt in 1 length: dress length.
° Half circle skirt in 2 lengths: dress or maxi length.
° Romper option in 2 inseams: short or pant length.
° The romper has one pleat on each side of the front.
°All options have an elastic back along the top of the skirt or romper to hold it in place.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller width and larger height or larger width and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layer on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 53 pages. 86 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 53 pages. 86 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 3 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.