The Men’s Logan PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° 3 length options: short, average, and tall.
° Has a drop shoulder fit.
° The front is color-blocked in three sections and the back is solid.
° 2 crossover hood options: hemmed or lined.
° Optional drawstring on either hood option.
° 2 sleeve options: hemmed long, or cuffed long sleeves.
° 1 banded hemline option: sweatshirt length.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: broad shoulder adjustment, large bicep adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist or larger chest and smaller waist.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial 24 pages and pattern pieces are on 85 pages. 109 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 24 pages and pattern pieces are on 85 pages. 109 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 5 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
This pattern comes together so quickly and turns out looking amazing. I’ve made one for my partner and one for my dad and I love how both turned out.