The Youth Mila PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° 3 inseam options: short, cropped, or pant.
° Includes optional side slits on the cropped and pant length.
° Side slits can be left open all the way up or tacked to form ‘peek-a-boo’ holes.
° Side slits can be worn open as a wide leg or tied up!
° 2 waistband options: faced waistband with optional elastic OR tall yoga band to be worn super high waisted or folded down.
° The faced waistband has optional side ties.
° Optional patch pockets or slat pockets.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller waist and larger waist/hips and how to grade for larger waist and smaller waist/hips.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 26 pages. 59 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 25 pages. 58 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
There are no reviews yet.