The Youth Sage PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Semi-fitted at the bust and loose through the waist and hips for a very easy fit.
° 6 hemline options: curved tunic, straight dress, curved midi, straight midi, curved maxi, and straight maxi.
° 2 color block maxi options: curved or straight.
° 3 split hem options: low (below the knee), mid (above the knee), or high (at the hip).
° 2 neckline options: scoop or v-neck.
° 4 sleeve options: sleeveless, short, 3/4, and long sleeves.
° Optional inseam pockets to any option (but tunic).
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 31 pages. 64 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 31 pages. 64 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
There are no reviews yet.