The Adult Scarlett PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for stable knit fabrics.
° 2 Lined square front neckline options: low or high.
° 2 back square neckline options: low or high.
° 4 bodycon hemline options: mini, dress, below the knee, or maxi
° Optional color-blocking on the front of any hemline option.
° Optional single or double slits in 3 height options: mid, high, or extra-high.
° 6 sleeve options: sleeveless, short, 3/4, 3/4 bishop, long, or long bishop sleeve.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 3 pages: tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips, and full bicep adjustment.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 44 pages and pattern pieces are on 90 pages. 134 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 44 pages and pattern pieces are on 90 pages. 134 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 5 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: