The Youth Sutton PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for woven fabrics.
° Fully enclosed bodice features princess seams, a button-down front with function placket, and scooped back.
° The gathered circle skirt is very twirly.
° 2 hemlines: top and dress (hits above the knee).
° 2 sleeve options: sleeveless or elbow-length.
° The elbow-length sleeve is gathered at the top, finished with a placket and bias ties.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 39 pages and pattern pieces are on 25 pages. 64 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 39 pages and pattern pieces are on 25 pages. 64 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.