The Women’s Alana PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Alana is a beautiful and relaxed-fit knit pattern.
° Choose from a front high or low v neckline.
° The back can have a high or low v neck, or a low scoop back. Add an optional strap or ties across the low back options.
° 6 hemline options: crop, top, curved top, mini, dress, or maxi length.
° You can add low, mid, or high side slits on the mini, dress, or maxi options.
° Plus add optional inseam pockets!
° The neckline, straps, and armscyes are finished with knit binding.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 2 pages: tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 39 pages and pattern pieces are on 37 pages. 76 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 39 pages and pattern pieces are on 36 pages. 75 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.