The Women’s Tess PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Semi-fitted in the chest and hips, and slightly looser through the waist, making it very flattering.
° 4 neckline options: high scoop, low scoop, high v-neck, or a low v-neck.
° 3 hemline options: crop (hits at the high hip), hemmed top, or a curved top.
° 5 sleeve options: tank top, short sleeves,3/4, long sleeves, or long sleeves with cuffs.
° Optional chest pocket.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 2 pages: tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips, and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips. Plus full bicep adjustments.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 31 pages and pattern pieces are on 26 pages. 57 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 31 pages and pattern pieces are on 26 pages. 57 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.