The Youth Luna PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Mid-rise (hits under the belly button) full coverage knit brief with a plain or leakproof option.
° The front and back are both paneled.
° The leakproof option has 3 layers in the center panel. You can adjust the level of absorbent layers for your wearer’s needs.
° The waist is finished with a band with optional enclosed elastic.
° The leg-line is finished with elastic.
° Includes TWO timelapse videos on sewing each option: plain and leakproof.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layer on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- •Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- •US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 20 pages and pattern pieces are on 6 pages. 26 pages total.
- •A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 20 pages and pattern pieces are on 6 pages. 26 pages total.
- •A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- •Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: