The Youth Alice PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Includes a top, skirt, and dress option. Mix and match the top with the included skirt or jeans/other patterns for different looks.
° 2 neckline options: boatneck or mock turtleneck.
° The 1/4 circle skirt comes in 3 lengths (on both skirt and dress option): dress (hits at top of knee), midi, and maxi lengths.
° 5 sleeve options: sleeveless, short sleeve, half sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, and a long sleeve.
° The boatneck and sleeveless options are hemmed with a clear elastic finish.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 24 pages and pattern pieces are on 25 pages. 49 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 24 pages and pattern pieces are on 25 pages. 49 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
There are no reviews yet.