The Women’s Nadia PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for non-roll knit fabrics.
° Choose from a thong or cheeky style.
° 3 rises in both options: low, mid, and high rise.
° The front is cut on the fold, so only have a back and crotch seam.
° The crotch and liner seams are all enclosed for comfort and a professional finish.
° The waist and leg seams are left raw so they are super quick to sew.
° Timelapse videos of sewing both thong and cheeky options.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: tall and petite adjustments, how to grade for a smaller waist and larger hips or larger waist and shorter hips.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- •Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- •US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 18 pages and pattern pieces are on 16 pages. 34 pages total.
- •A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 18 pages and pattern pieces are on 16 pages. 34 pages total.
- •A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- •Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: