The Sleepy Slippers PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for soft, non-stretch fabric.
° 9 sizes included: baby, toddler, child small, child medium, child large, adult small, adult medium, adult large, and adult extra-large. ° Choose from a solid, color block, or animal slipper.
° 3 animal ear options: triangle, round, or long ears.
° Non-slip option.
° 9 animal face options: panda, cat, bunny, bear, dog, unicorn, fox, lamb, and sloth.
° Use the included cut files with your cutting machine, hand embroidery, use transfer paper, and even more suggestions in the pattern!
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 2 pages: tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
5 files total: 4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers) PLUS a zipped file for cut files:
- •Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- •US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 19 pages and pattern pieces are on 6 pages. 25 pages total.
- •A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 19 pages and pattern pieces are on 6 pages. 25 pages total.
- •A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- •Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
- •Cut files are in a zipped file with SVG and PNG formats, plus a JPEG on color suggestions. You will need to unzip/extract the files to use in your cutting machine software.
Made to match:
There are no reviews yet.