The Youth Tess PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Semi-fitted in the chest and hips, and slightly looser through the waist.
° 2 neckline options: scoop or a v-neck.
° 2 hemline options: hemmed top or a curved top.
° 5 sleeve options: tank top, short sleeves,3/4, long sleeves, or long sleeves with cuffs.
° Optional chest pocket.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller width and larger height or larger width and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 28 pages and pattern pieces are on 13 pages. 41 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 28 pages and pattern pieces are on 13 pages. 41 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
The Tess top fits my daughter perfectly! I have made it for a short sleeved dance shirt, a long sleeve for school and I cant wait to make more. Such clear instructions, and perfectly sized!!