The Women’s Aspen PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
°2 neckline options: fold-over turtleneck and a neckband.
°Choose from 5 sleeve options: a slimmer 3/4 cuffed sleeve, extra-long relaxed-fit cuffed or hemmed long sleeves, a long cuffed bishop sleeve, or a long bell sleeve.
°6 hemline options: banded top, hemmed top, banded tunic, hemmed tunic, banded dress, and hemmed dress.
°The banded top fits snugly to the hips. The hemmed top, banded, and hemmed tunic or dress lengths are a relaxed fit.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 2 pages: tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips, and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips. Plus full bicep adjustment.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° 8 pages of tester photos for inspiration.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 29 pages and pattern pieces are on 66 pages. 95 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 29 pages and pattern pieces are on 73 pages. 102 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 4 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: