The Women’s Fae PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Fae is a relaxed fit, knit, dolman cardigan.
° 2 neckline finishing options: slouchy shawl collar or neckband.
° Choose from 4 sleeve options: a slimmer 3/4, extra-long cuffed long sleeve, fun and trendy lantern sleeve, or a color-blocked lantern sleeve.
° 3 banded hemline options: tunic, cardi, or duster length.
° Optional pockets to any length.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 2 pages: tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips, and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips. Plus full bicep adjustment.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 27 pages and pattern pieces are on 60 pages. 87 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 27 pages and pattern pieces are on 60 pages. 87 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 3 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: