The Women’s Corinne PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Corinne is a knit crop, top and bodysuit pattern.
° Several hemline options: crop, top, thong or brief bodysuit.
° Sleeve options include sleeveless, short, half, ¾, or long sleeves.
° Crew or turtleneck necklines.
° Front bodice cut-out with high or low cut-out options.
° Cut-out, crew neckline, and sleeveless option all finished with knit binding.
° Bodysuit finished with picot or lingerie elastic, and hook-and-eye tape.
° Option shelf bra.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 2 pages: tall and petite adjustment, and how to grade/mash sizes.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° 8 pages of tester photos for inspiration.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features a trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 42 pages and pattern pieces are on 33 pages. 75 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 42 pages and pattern pieces are on 33 pages. 75 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 3 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.