The Women’s Corinne Maternity Add-On PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Corinne Maternity Add-On is intended to use with Women’s Corinne or another fitted top pattern.
°Top length provided, but can be mashed with other lengths in the Corinne pattern.
° Sleeve and sleeveless cutline options to use with Women’s Corinne.
° Crew or turtleneck necklines.
°Front bodice cut-out with high or low cut-out options.
Cut-out, crew neckline, and sleeveless option all finished with knit binding.
Ruched front bodice piece to fit a growing belly.
Option shelf bra.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 2 pages: tall and petite adjustment, and how to grade/mash sizes.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Blog post to show how to use add-on with other patterns.
4 pages of tester photos for inspiration.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features a trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- •Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 14 pages and pattern pieces are on 17 pages. 31 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 14 pages and pattern pieces are on 17 pages. 31 pages total.
- •A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- •Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.