Made for Mermaids Sewing Patterns are digital downloads. You will print OR project them at home, OR send them to a copy shop to print. This is not a physical garment or pattern and nothing will be mailed to you.
Aaronica is a fun cross-back knit pattern that features a dress or multiple romper options! Aaronica is perfect for year-round wear with sleeveless, cap, short, and long sleeve options. Sew one up for your next vacation, photoshoot, special occasion, or everyday wear.
Youth Aaronica Features:
- Made for knit fabrics.
- Choose between gathered skirt option OR romper
- Several romper hemlines: shorts, cropped, or pants
- Scoop neckline
- Crossover back
- Sleeveless, cap, short, and long sleeve options
- Neckline and sleeveless options both finished with binding
- Optional inseam pockets for romper or gathered skirt
Sizes (includes both imperial and metric measurements):
- •Fits sizes 1/2 (about 9-12 months) to 14.
- •Chest sizes 19″-32″ or 46.2-81.2 cm
- •Waist sizes 19.5″-28″ or 49.5-71.1 cm
- •Hip sizes 19.5″-34″ of 49.5-86.3 cm
- •Confident beginner to intermediate
- •Drafted for medium weight knits with good recovery and at least 40% stretch both horizontally and vertically
- •Cotton spandex, double brushed poly, rib knits with good recovery, high quality modal, bamboo lycra, etc.
- •1/2” woven elastic ; if using knit elastic, you may need to shorten your elastic
- •Optional: ¼”, ⅜”, or ½” clear elastic to stabilize the front waist
- •Basics: thread, pins or clips, scissors, ruler, hem gauge, and marking tool. Ballpoint, stretch, or jersey needle.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- •Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- •US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 39 pages and pattern pieces are on 35 pages. 74 pages total.
- •A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 39 pages and pattern pieces are on 34 pages. 73 pages total.
- •A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- •Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.