The Women’s Aaronica PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Aaronica is a knit cross-back dress and/or romper pattern.
°Several hemline options: bodycon (mini, dress, midi), gathered skirt (mini, dress), shorts romper (3” or 4.5” inseam) cropped romper (23”), or pants romper (28”, 29.5”, or 32”).
° Sleeve options include sleeveless (finished with binding), cap, short, and long sleeves.
° Low or mid-scoop necklines; both finished with binding.
° Includes optional inseam pockets for gathered skirt and romper options.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 2 pages: tall and petite adjustment, and how to grade/mash sizes.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° 10 pages of tester photos for inspiration.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features a trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 45 pages and pattern pieces are on 82 pages. 127 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 45 pages and pattern pieces are on 82 pages. 127 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 5 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.