The Youth Aria PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Fitted lined bodice has a racerback.
° 2 bodice length options: empire or natural waist.
° Choose from 7 gathered skirt options: curved hem top, simple dress, simple midi, simple maxi, tiered dress (2 tiers), tiered midi (3 tiers), or a tiered maxi (3 tiers).
° Includes both pattern pieces and cut chart (to save on ink) for rectangular pieces.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 35 pages and pattern pieces are on 39 pages. 74 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 35 pages and pattern pieces are on 42 pages. 77 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: