The Youth Arizona PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Arizona is a semi-fitted knit tank top with a faux button-up front.
°4 hemline options: straight hem, split side hem, curved hem, tie front.
° The scoop neckline and armscyes are finished with knit binding.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Video instruction on how to do the knit binding on the neckline.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° 6 pages of tester photos for inspiration.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 25 pages and pattern pieces are on 9 pages. 34 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 25 pages and pattern pieces are on 9 pages.. 34 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match:
There are no reviews yet.