The Baby Tai PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° 3 options: bodysuit, skirted leotard, or a hemmed top.
° 2 skirt options on the leotard: tutu or mini.
° 2 back options: scoop back or low back.
° 3 finishing options for the neck and leg lines: knit band, elastic, or picot elastic.
° 5 sleeve options: tank, short, 3/4, long, or flutter can be added to any option.
° Optional snap placket for the bodysuit and leotard.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 38 pages and pattern pieces are on 15 pages. 53 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 38 pages and pattern pieces are on 15 pages. 53 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.