The Youth Blythe PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° The bodice is semi-fitted at the chest and loose at the waist.
° The front neckline is a scoop.
° 2 finishing options for the neckline and tank: knit binding or knit bands.
° 3 skirt length options: high hip, hip, or dress.
° 2 gathered skirt options: simple skirt or tiered skirt (hip and dress only).
° 5 sleeve options: sleeveless, short, half, long, or flutter sleeves.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 24 pages. 57 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 24 pages. 57 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.