The Youth Peyton PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Classic unisex pajama made for knit fabrics.
° Front collared, button-down is finished with a facing.
° 2 curved top hemlines: top or nightshirt.
° 2 sleeve options: banded or hemmed short sleeve and banded or hemmed long sleeve.
° 3 elastic waist bottom hemlines: banded or hemmed shorts, flounce shorts, or banded or hemmed pants.
° Optional drawstring or wide bow on the waistband.
° Inseam pockets and a chest pocket.
° Classic finishing options like flat piping included.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 4 pages: how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips, and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 54 pages and pattern pieces are on 39 pages. 93 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 54 pages and pattern pieces are on 39 pages. 93 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.