The Women’s Nora PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Fitted at chest and swings out at waist for a very flattering silhouette.
° 3 front neckline options: high, mid, or low scoop.
° 3 back views:
- View A: keyhole back
- View B: keyhole back with clasp
- View C: solid back
° 5 sleeve options: sleeveless, short, half, 3/4, and long sleeves.
° 3 hemline options: top, mini, or dress length.
° The neckline, optional keyhole, and sleeveless options are finished cleanly with knit binding.
° Optional inseam pockets on the mini or dress.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 2 pages: tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips, and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips. Plus full bicep adjustment.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial 35 pages and pattern pieces are on 49 pages. 84 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 35 pages and pattern pieces are on 50 pages. 85 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 4 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.