The Baby Nora PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Fitted at chest and swings out at waist for a fun silhouette.
° The front neckline is a scoop.
° 2 back views: keyhole or solid
° 4 sleeve options: sleeveless, short, half, and long sleeves.
° 2 hemline options: top or dress length.
° The neckline, optional keyhole, and sleeveless options are finished cleanly with knit binding.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial 31 pages and pattern pieces are on 30 pages. 61 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 31 pages and pattern pieces are on 31 pages. 62 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
There are no reviews yet.