The Baby Poppy PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Faux button placket front.
° 1/2 circle skirt.
° 4 skirt options: peplum, vintage length, dress, or dress with ruffle.
° The bubble romper option bottom is is cut on the fold with no front or back seam.
° The bubble romper is finished with an elastic casing and a snap placket.
° 6 sleeve options: sleeveless, short, half, long, short flutter, and long flutter.
° The sleeveless option is finished with knit bands.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips, and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 13 pages. 46 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 33 pages and pattern pieces are on 13 pages. 46 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: