The Baby Willow PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° 2 drop-crotch romper options: shorts or pants.
° Both romper options are finished with knit bands.
° 3 hemmed skirt hemline options: flowy crop, top, and dress.
° Optional waist tie on the top, dress, or romper for added definition and shaping at the waist.
° Front and back neckline are a gathered scoop.
° The neckline and straps are finished with knit binding.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 30 pages and pattern pieces are on 6 pages. 36 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 30 pages and pattern pieces are on 6 pages. 36 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match:
Roni Munoz –
Baby willow pants romper was so quick and easy. Pictures and instructions are great and easy to follow.
Trisha Bartman –
Such a cute romper and so quick to follow! I love it!