The Women’s Betty PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Sleep style romper made for knit fabrics.
° 2 hemlines: cheeky or romper.
° Blousey, cross-over front is finished with stretch trim lace.
° The straps are created with knit binding.
° Choose from a fixed or adjustable strap.
° Elastic hits at the natural waist.
° Includes a timelapse video on sewing the romper.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 2 pages: tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips, how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips, how to mash 3 different sizes, and a slide/quick full bust adjustment.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 26 pages and pattern pieces are on 28 pages. 54 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 26 pages and pattern pieces are on 26 pages. 52 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.