The Youth Samantha PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for woven fabrics.
° Vintage length skirt with optional suspenders.
° Front waistband is flat and the back has elastic for easy fit.
° Skirt is very full, with more fullness in the back than the front.
° 2 front options: flat front OR faux button placket (requires NO buttonholes or working button placket).
° Optional adjustable tie-back suspenders (tied in a bow through looks in the back).
° Optional inseam pockets.
° Updated in 2020 to now include BOTH pattern pieces AND cut charts in both imperial and metric measurements.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller width and larger height or larger width and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 29 pages and pattern pieces are on 21 pages. 50 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 29 pages and pattern pieces are on 21 pages. 50 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.