The Adult Venice PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Working henley placket.
° 2 neckline options: high or low.
° 4 hemline options: crop, top, thong bodysuit, or brief bodysuit.
° 5 sleeve options: sleeveless, short, half, 3/4, and long.
° Neckline and sleeveless options are finished with knit bands.
° Bodysuit is finished with picot elastic and hook-and-eye tape
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Includes video sew-through.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes tips for cutting delicate fabrics, sewing delicate fabrics, what stitches to use, and videos on how to sew picot and fold over elastic.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips, and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips..
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 31 pages and pattern pieces are on 32 pages. 63 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 31 pages and pattern pieces are on 31 pages. 62 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: