The Women’s Savannah PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° 2 banded square neckline options: high or low
° 2 curved hemlines: top or tunic.
° Gathered sleeve in 3 sleeve lengths: short, 3/4, 0r long.
° 2 sleeve hemline options on all lengths: elastic (creates a puff/bishop sleeve) or hemmed (creates a retro/angle sleeve).
° Includes video tutorial on attaching the neckband.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- •Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- •US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 35 pages and pattern pieces are on 38 pages. 73 pages total.
- •A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 35 pages and pattern pieces are on 32 pages. 67 pages total.
- •A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- •Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match:
There are no reviews yet.