The Youth Aurora PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Cami style top that is fitted with loose romper legs.
° No waistline seam.
° The neckline is finished with a facing or shelf bra.
° The optional shelf bra can be finished with exposed or enclosed elastic or a simple band.
° 3 inseam lengths: shorts, cropped or pants.
° Optional inseam pockets.
° Includes 3 full videos sew-through. (See the video playlist HERE).
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips, and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
5 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Photo tutorial file: 20 pages.
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) Pattern pieces: 21 pages.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) Pattern pieces: 21 pages.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page for sizes 1/2 to 12 and 2 A0 pages for size 14.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.