The Youth Florence PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° One shoulder pattern.
° The bodice is fully lined.
° 3 bodice options: plain, single strap, or double strap.
° Full circle skirt.
° 3 skirt options: mini peplum, peplum, or dress.
° Optional pockets on the dress.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips, and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 23 pages and pattern pieces are on 17 pages. 40 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 23 pages and pattern pieces are on 17 pages. 40 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: