The Youth Scarlett PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for stable knit fabrics.
° Lined square neckline bodice.
° 2 back neckline options: square or full-back.
° 4 A-line skirt hemline options: peplum, dress, dress with a ruffle, or maxi
° Optional color-blocking on the front of any hemline option.
° Optional inseam pockets.
° 6 sleeve options: sleeveless, short, 3/4, 3/4 bishop, long, or long bishop sleeve.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 36 pages and pattern pieces are on 40 pages. 76 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 36 pages and pattern pieces are on 40 pages. 76 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pagse.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: