The Adult Loren PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Classic teddy style.
° 2 bodice options: lined or lace.
° Includes SBA (small bust adjustment) and FBA (full bust adjustment) bodice pieces.
° 2 bottom options: thong or cheeky.
° The bottoms hit at the waist and are finished with elastic.
° The leg lines are finished with picot elastic.
° Optional hook and eye closure for easy removal.
° Includes video sew-through.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes tips for cutting delicate fabrics, sewing delicate fabrics, what stitches to use, and video on how to sew picot elastic.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 3 pages: tall and petite adjustment, how to grade for smaller chest and larger waist/hips, and how to grade for larger check and smaller waist/hips..
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial is 31 pages and pattern pieces are on 40 pages. 71 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 31 pages and pattern pieces are on 40 pages. 71 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There are 2 A0 pages.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.
Made to match: