The Youth Ruby PDF instant downloadable pattern includes:
° Made for knit fabrics.
° Fitted through the chest, waist, and hips.
° Choose a plain front or faux button placket front.
° The back has a seam down the center for a beautiful fit.
° The neckline and straps are made with knit binding.
° 2 neckline options: scoop neck or slight v neck.
° 2 hemline options: top or dress.
° Detailed, precise instructions with full-color photos.
° Cutting guide.
° Includes a custom fitting guide on 1 page: how to grade for smaller chest and larger height or larger chest and shorter height.
° Suggested fabrics, yardage, and notion requirements.
° Print chart to only print the pages you need for your size and option.
° Includes layers on all 4 file formats. This gives you the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern on the print at home formats. Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print.
4 PDF sizes included (all files include layers):
- Print at home, trimless format in sizes:
- US (8.5″ x 11″) The tutorial36 pages and pattern pieces are on 12 pages. 36 pages total.
- A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″) The tutorial is 36 pages and pattern pieces are on 11 pages. 35 pages total.
- A0/Copy shop (33.1″ x 46.8″) There is 1 A0 page.
- Projector File with 2″ and 4cm measuring squares.